Tuesday, December 9, 2008

How it all started

So one boring summer to be exact 2007. I love Snow patrol and was newly obsessed with their new song "You could be happy". I would play that song so many times and it stuck on my head plus i was newly feeling resentful with my love who was not talking to me. I was in the brinks of losing my love and this song made me feel better. So i am also kind of obsessed with Youtube then its was not as famous as it is right now or lets just say it was but not as famous as it is currently.
So i typed the song and was going through the various related videos made with this particular song. So i happen to click on this lovely video and just fell in love with it.




I especially love the scene where Bette meets Helena and Tina at 4.21 that was it for me i wanted to know the story behind it all and thats how i was hooked on the L Word. I tried watching it from season one online but with internet taking awhile to load i said screw it am getting the DVD. I got the 1st ...2nd and the 3rd season. We did have cable and i remember it shows on Showtime and for someone who rarely watches Tv i was hooked after watching the first three seasons i caught up with season four on demand. so thats my please-let-me-go- to-sleep-this is so-boring story. cheers

No comments: