Wednesday, December 10, 2008

You Found Me

The Fray are back with yet another wonderful piano droven ballard with lyrics that evoke emotional instances we can relate to. So this thanksgiving as i walk into my room my sister is buzzing this new jam and from the get go i was like that sounds familiar ..that is not The Fray is it? well Yes it was and after looking through youtube i found the wonderful video accompanied by clips from the new season of Lost.
I am not a big fan of Lost but the video does justice to the song. The story behind the song and i quote Isaac Slade of the Fray "You Found Me is a tough song for me. Its about the disappointment, the heart ache, the let down that comes with life...............Sometimes the tunnel has a light at the end, but usually they just look black as night. This song is about that feeling, and the hope that I still have, buried deep in my chest" We all can relate to that at some certain time in our life. Below is the Song with the lost clips.



The Fray is the second full-length studio album from The Fray. This self-titled album is set to be released on February 3, 2009.

And for your listening pleasure the full song "You found me" is on itunes too ..check it out. cheers!!!

No comments: