Saturday, January 3, 2009

Just go ahead and break my heart

So i love you so much and i have pictured this scene in my head so many times; i telling you how i love you and you telling me how much you love and we fall into each others embrace and forever stay there. We all have the unrequited love for the special one who holds our heart dearly.
The bravest thing is to tell your love how much you love them but the most hurtful thing is getting your heart broken into so many pieces when they do not reciprocate your affection. The clip below explains this similar sentiment clearly- A scene from Mad men where by the actress Kate Norby plays Carol McCardy confesses her love for Joan Holloway played by Christina Hendricks and let the tape roll shall we?



How can i confess my love for you and you tell me i have had a hard day? It hurts and that's love and how unruly and painful it can be.

No comments: