Saturday, January 3, 2009

How do you ease the pain

I feel so sick right now i really don't know how you feel. I hope it's not as bad as me because it would kill me even more. The anguish in my eyes pains and i don't want to show it to the world. It's fine you are right and am wrong just hope you feel much better than i do. I knew about your vices but you just hit me under the belt and a new low of just emerged.
I try to smile but the closest i get to a smile is crying. I await the tears to run down my cheeks but even them they are paralyzed by the heart ache. They wont come running down but i know and they know they do want to. I am so hurt by what you said to me today and i vividly keep hearing your voice replay the hurtful words over and over.
I don't expect to hear that from you but then again am the fool. I am good to you i never want to hurt you and i never do. I only want the best from you and have always wanted and always will. For whatever its worth i thought you should know.

No comments: