Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It happens to real people too

Those nights that you wake up next to a warm body in a bed that is clearly not yours and you don't know the name of who the hell is next to you i thought they only happen in TV land and the movies. I didn't get the memo when it was sent out that these stuff really happen to real people. I don't blame how the night turned out; not when you are so stressed out with numerous assignments in school, dealing with ludicrous professors that ask way too much of you but again its for my best interest. When you have so many responsibilities in your life from work to school to your normal life it is not hard to want to unwind when you go out to get involved in a night of debauchery. I am not asking for a pass but if i was guaranteed i won't wake up to nursing a big hangover i would just hang my boots up and wallow in pity as i explore the single life of an overstressed passer by.

No comments: